Tuesday, March 22, 2011








02-28-11

My life has a shape that is still adapting to the surroundings but is significantly guided by the generations before me. I’m free to change for the future, but am unavoidably bound to how different I’m allowed to be, accordingly to the generations before me. My initial range of potential shapes has been set for me without my say, and am only allowed to be so different in what seems like an endless amount of ways. But anything beyond the relationship to the shape set for me, before me, is inexistent because the laws of nature and evolution deem it impossible for me to break away from the guidance of my past and the reactions I take from my past toward acting upon the future.


03-22-11

Are feelings at all a sort of life endeavor to experience all that can be offered? Life means all to much to a body of feelings of such. What is there to try to know if knowing is naturally given in continuing? Asking why this is the way it is answers life's reasoning for remaining alive.




Contemplation of Enlightenment © Alec Schuppel

No comments:

Post a Comment